<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Good. Maria and I finally got married.
还好 玛丽亚跟我终于结婚了。
-
2. I started my own investment fund.
我有自己的投资基金。
-
3. How about yourself? Good, good.
你呢 还好 还好。
-
4. I don't know if you heard... Carlos got his sight back. Oh, my... my god. I had no idea.
不知你听说没有 卡洛斯恢复视力了 天呐 我还不知道。
-
5. I know. Life is good.
是啊 生活还是很美好的。
-
6. Now all we have to do is find him a job.
我们现在最重要的是帮他找份工作。
-
7. Well, your timing just might be perfect here. Why? You need someone?
你来得正是时候 此话怎讲 你缺人手吗。
-
8. As a matter of fact, I do. Think he'd be interested?
可以这么说 他感兴趣吗。
-
9. I don't know. I-I can't speak for Carlos.
我不知道 我不能替他做决定。
-
10. It's an upper-level position with lots of perks
这可是份职位高 且有分红的工作。