<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Yeah. Dave is a patient of his.
是的 大卫是他的病人。
-
2. I'm sure you know him...
我确信你知道他。
-
3. Blond hair, blue eyes, creepier than all get-out.
金发 蓝目 长相猥琐不堪。
-
4. I'm not in a position to confirm that. Hmm.
我没有权限来确认此事。
-
5. Ah? And I don't think the doctor
而且我认为海勒医生。
-
6. would discuss his patients with you either. Oh, he'll talk to us.
不会跟你们谈他病人的事 他会的。
-
7. Dave's been up to some pretty sick stuff... Yeah.
大卫的举动变态得令人发指。
-
8. And i-I'm bettin' dollars to doughnuts Dr. Heller
我敢打赌 海勒医生十有八九。
-
9. would wanna know all about it. So when does he get here? I couldn't say.
很想知道事情的原委 他什么时候回来 这不好说。
-
10. Huh. We'll wait.
那我们就等。