<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. I thought you were gonna get a better job.
我希望你会找一份更好的工作。
-
2. What happened to the world being your oyster?
你的"世界是我的舞台"呢。
-
3. It's meaningful work. Who cares? Bradley's offering perks.
这是份有意义的工作 谁稀罕 布拉德利给分红的。
-
4. What kind of perks is this blind thing offering?
这份工作给你有什么额外好处吗。
-
5. Hmm, let me think...
嗯 让我想想。
-
6. Making the world a better place, personal fulfillment.
让世界变得更美好 个人成就感。
-
7. Carlos, I've spent the last five years working with the blind.
卡洛斯 我过去5年都跟盲人一起工作。
-
8. Trust me, it's not that fulfilling.
相信我 这不会让你有什么成就感的。
-
9. Look, when I lost my sight, those people were there for me.
当我失明的时候 那些人陪在我的身边。
-
10. Ah, I just wanna give something back.
我就是想报答一下。