<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Okay, we'll get a... we'll get a restraining order.
好的 那我们就 我们就申请禁令。
-
2. I don't think that's gonna stop this guy. I can handle Warren schilling.
我觉得这样没用的 我可以搞定沃伦·希林。
-
3. But if Porter doesn't show up for court,we're gonna lose our restaurant! A guy threatens to kill your son,and that's what you're worried about?
不过如果波特不出席庭审的话,我们就会失去我们的餐厅的 有人威胁要杀了你儿子,而你就只是在担心那个吗。
-
4. No, I'm not gonna let my brother risk his life
不行 我不能让我哥哥冒生命危险。
-
5. so you and dad can sell pizza.
然后你和爸爸就能卖比萨了。
-
6. How do you sleep with someone and not remember?
你怎么能和某人睡了觉 然后不记得了。
-
7. I don't know. I was drunk.
我不知道啊 我喝醉了。
-
8. Okay, let's skip to the important part... who was it?
好吧 那我们就直接跳到最精彩的部分 那人是谁。
-
9. Just a friend.
只是个朋友啦。
-
10. Oh, Gaby,do you think I did this subconsciously
加布,你觉得我潜意识里这样做。