<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. I already took the job at the community center.
我在社区中心已经找到工作了。
-
2. I know. Just listen to what Bradley has to say,and if at the end of the evening you're still not interested,I support you completely. Deal?
我知道 先听听布拉德利有什么要说,如果今晚结束时你还没兴趣,那我就完全尊重你的决定 好吗。
-
3. If it'll get you off my back... deal.
如果你不是想看我笑话 那没问题。
-
4. After I got concessions from the union,I laid off a third of the workforce,outsourced another third.
我在拿到工会特批后,精简了三分之一的员工,随后又外发了另外的三分之一。
-
5. A year later, I sold the company for twice what I paid for it.
一年后 我把它双倍售出。
-
6. Wow. Impressive. Huh, Carlos? Very.
太佩服了你 怎么样 卡洛斯。
-
7. It'll be a great story to tell all the other c.E.O.S in hell.
这对所有在困境中挣扎的CEO来说是个好榜样。
-
8. Carlos, be nice.
卡洛斯 不错吧。
-
9. No, it's fine. Just taking care of my kids.
没关系 工作只是照顾我的孩子。
-
10. Yeah. I've got a picture of them in my purse.
我钱包里还带着他们的照片呢。