<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Eh, don't take it personally.
她不是针对你。
-
2. I think she's got other things on her mind.
我想她被其它事搅乱了心神。
-
3. Oh, dear. Is something wrong?
亲爱的 出了什么事。
-
4. Well... Apparently, she and Tom are having financial problems.
显然她和汤姆遇到了财政问题。
-
5. They just had to sell Tom's car.
他们刚变卖了汤姆的车。
-
6. And you know, I saw her at the recycling center.
我看到她出现在废品回收中心。
-
7. She was turning her cans in for money.
她当时正卖罐头换钱。
-
8. Ohh. Yikes. That's, like, a half a step away
就好比把自己的卵子。
-
9. from selling your eggs on the Internet. Oh.
挂在网上变卖。
-
10. And here I am, rubbing my fabulous new car in her face.
可我却在她面前炫耀我新买的香车。