返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>

  • 1. She was a bit rambunctious.
    她有点淘气。
  • 2. Father sent her to a farm so she'd have room to run.
    所以爸爸把她送到乡下 地方大 够她跑。
  • 3. I cried for weeks and weeks.
    我哭了好几个礼拜。
  • 4. Munchy, huh? This was fun.
    小饕 真有趣。
  • 5. All right, that's a large mushroom pepperoni pizza
    好吧 大号蘑菇意大利香肠披萨。
  • 6. and two salads. I'll get that started.
    两份沙拉 马上就好。
  • 7. Tom, I got need a large... large pep/mush at table nine. I'm way ahead of you.
    汤姆 我要一个大 9号桌大蘑肠 抢先一步。
  • 8. Thanks. And do you have the calzones for table three?
    非常感谢 3号桌烤乳酪馅饼好了吗。
  • 9. Oh, crap. Sweetie, I need two dinner salads.
    糟了 亲爱的 我要两份沙拉。
  • 10. What's the matter? Parker said the only reason you had me make salads
    怎么了 帕克说你让我做沙拉就是因为。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next