返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>

  • 1. He runs every aspect of the business.
    他管理公司的每个部门。
  • 2. He deserves what he's making. But I am your husband, for crying out loud.
    他应得那么多钱 可我是你老公 工作是哭着得来的。
  • 3. Yes, Orson, we're all aware of how you got the job.
    是的 奥森 我们都清楚你是怎么得到这份工作的。
  • 4. You know what the real travesty is?
    你知道最讽刺的是什么吗。
  • 5. I'm more educated than the lot of you.
    我比你们学历都高。
  • 6. I went to grad school. I'm a dentist. No, you were a dentist.
    我读了研究生 是个牙医 不 你曾经是个牙医。
  • 7. Now you're a caterer, and you're paid fairly
    现在你是个宴会承包商 工资合理。
  • 8. based on your expertise and contribution.
    基于你的专长和贡献。
  • 9. Oh, this is not about money, Bree. It's about value.
    布里 这与钱无关 是关于价值。
  • 10. And you're saying I'm worthless.
    你是说我不值。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next