返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. Oh. I stopped by to express my sympathies with Tom,and I-I remember l-looking at it,and I-I guess I absentmindedly put it in my pocket.
    我路过那儿对汤姆 表达我的同情,我记得我看见它,然后不小心就放进兜里了。
  • 2. Well, take it back now. They're liquidating,and they're gonna need every penny they can get.
    还回去 他们正清仓拍卖呢,一分钱都不能少。
  • 3. Ma... I want to stay here with you.
    女士...我想要留在这陪你...。
  • 4. Me no like-a the Scavos so much-a.
    我不喜欢斯加沃一家。
  • 5. No? No. Oh. Very well.
    不行吗?不行 哦 那好。
  • 6. Though I'm not looking forward to going down there again. Really?
    但我不想再去一次 真的?。
  • 7. Yes. I only went down there to commiserate,and he was very dismissive. Tom has a lot on his mind. I'm sure he didn't mean it.
    没错 我去是为了表示同情,但他却不屑一顾 汤姆 有太多事要处理了 他肯定不是故意的。
  • 8. You weren't there, Bree. He was downright rude.
    你没在场 布里 他非常没礼貌。
  • 9. You know, it would serve him right if I kept this.
    活该我拿走这个。
  • 10. Don't be ridiculous.
    别无理取闹了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next