<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. So I want a new style that says I'm not a giant turd of sin.
所以 我想搞个新发型 表明我不要再做罪人了。
-
2. Well, it's not your fault that you fell in love with a married man. Yeah, that's what I thought at first,and then I realized that's stupid.
爱上已婚男人不是你的错 一开始我也是这么想的 后来意识到,这种想法很傻。
-
3. I mean, what about his poor wife?
我是说 他那可怜的老婆怎么办?。
-
4. Well, maybe she doesn't love him enough.
也许她不够爱他。
-
5. Oh, no. She does. She loves him plenty.
不不 她爱他 非常爱。
-
6. So you want to take the bangs up a little bit?
要不要把刘海往上梳一点?。
-
7. And he has kids... Two adorable little kids.
他还有小孩 两个非常可爱的小孩。
-
8. That's sad,but sometimes you just have to look out for yourself.
真是不幸,但有时你得为自己考虑考虑啊。
-
9. Well, maybe I am tired of being that kind of selfish bitch.
也许我厌倦了自私第三者的角色。
-
10. Have you ever considered, uh, highlights?
有没有考虑过挑染?。