<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Looks like a lot of scribbling to me.
我看着就像乱涂乱画。
-
2. Susan,these parents pay $22,000 a year to send their kids here.
苏珊,孩子的父母每年支付2万2千美元。
-
3. As art teachers, it's our job to give them
作为艺术教师 你应该教会他们。
-
4. something adorable to put on their desks
做些可爱的手工 摆放在桌子上。
-
5. to smile at while they write those tuition checks.
好让父母们觉得 钱花得有价值。
-
6. I mean,no one's gonna find
我的意思是,没人会觉得。
-
7. this meaningless chicken scratch adorable.
这些无意义的涂鸦 有何可爱之处。
-
8. Not yours, Mia. Yours shows real promise.
不是说你 米亚 你画得很好。
-
9. Jessie, you said that I could plan the lesson today,and I think this is valuable.
杰西 你说我今天可以自行组织教学计划,我认为这很有意义。
-
10. I'm just trying to be creative.
我只是想创新。