<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Come on. You're putting me in a tough spot.
别这样 你让我很为难。
-
2. Carlos is under a lot of pressure now,and he's not really in a position
卡洛斯现在压力很大,再说他没站稳脚跟。
-
3. to be taking big risks. You think I'm a big risk?
冒不能这么大的风险 你觉得我是个大风险。
-
4. Well... Okay, that's it.
好吧 就这样吧。
-
5. Fourth shrug. I'm out.
耸了四次肩 我不求你了。
-
6. Thanks for your help. Ugh.
多谢你的帮助。
-
7. Yeah, just follow the road as it curves.
是的 沿着路往前走。
-
8. We're the second house on the left. Okay, bye.
我们是左边的第二个房子 好的 再见。
-
9. Oh, place looks great, babe. Thanks for doing this.
宝贝儿 布置的很漂亮 太谢谢你了。
-
10. It's all part of being the president's wife.
这是经理夫人应该做的。