<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Relax. It'll take some maneuvering,but I'll make it happen. How?
别紧张 需要耍点手段,一定能成 要怎么办。
-
2. Carlos, you're the president.
卡洛斯 你是经理。
-
3. It's best you don't know where the bodies are buried.
这种细节你最好不要知道。
-
4. Ah. Well, speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到。
-
5. If you'll excuse me,I have some professional ethics that need compromising.
我去接个电话,我有点工作上的事要解决。
-
6. Wow. Now I know why you wanted to hire her.
现在我知道你为什么要雇她了。
-
7. She's a force of nature. Mm, you should see her close a deal.
她天生谈判好手啊 你该看看她和别人谈条件的。
-
8. I'll bet. Ahh. So were you surprised when the door opened?
肯定厉害 开门的时候你很惊讶吗。
-
9. What do you mean? Well, she's obviously stopped counting calories
什么意思 显然 自从和你告别后。
-
10. since the last time you saw her.
她就再没上过磅秤了吧。