<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. Uh... This is nothing, Mr. Hobson.
没事 霍布森先生。
-
2. We were just having a difference of opinion.
我们只是意见有点分歧。
-
3. Yeah, and my opinion is
没错 我的意见就是。
-
4. your teacher doesn't understand the difference
你的老师不了解情绪有问题。
-
5. between emotional problems and creativity. Shut up, Karl.
跟创造力之间的差别 闭嘴 卡尔。
-
6. Excuse me. Did you just tell him to shut up?
抱歉 你刚才是叫他闭嘴吗。
-
7. You know, this is typical "Susan" behavior.
你知道 这是典型的"苏珊式"举动了。
-
8. And you wonder why no man can stay with you.
你还奇怪为什么没男人能跟你呆在一起吗。
-
9. Would this seem any less shocking
要是我告诉你 我们曾经结果12年的婚。
-
10. if I told you we were once married for 12 years?
是不是能让你少惊讶点。