<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. I actually believe in the old-fashioned values I wrote about.
正如同我写的 我一直坚信那些传统价值。
-
2. I believe in men opening doors for ladies
我认定 男人应该要为女人开门。
-
3. and children respecting their elders.
孩子们应该尊重长辈。
-
4. I also believe that sometimes
我也相信有时候。
-
5. women need to make sacrifices for their husbands.
女人要为丈夫作出牺牲。
-
6. I would be the worst kind of hypocrite
如果我宣扬这种价值。
-
7. if I preached these values
自己却无法履行。
-
8. and then didn't follow them myself.
那我就是最差的伪君子了。
-
9. Okay, I get it. You love Orson,and you're willing to sell your company to prove it.
我明白了 你爱奥森,你愿意卖掉公司来证明这点。
-
10. What I'm wondering is, is if he loves you,why would he want you to stop doing what makes you happy?
我想 如果他爱你,那他干嘛非要你放弃热爱的事业。