<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. Carlos said some people are having problems with me
卡洛斯说有人对我有意见。
-
2. and that I should watch my demeanor.
我应该注意自己的行为。
-
3. And I thought to myself, who are "some people"?
我就想 究竟是谁。
-
4. And then it hit me... It's the chummy neighbor.
突然我想到了 一定是那个友好的邻居。
-
5. Okay, yes, Carlos and I spoke briefly,but I thought he blew me off. So that's your defense?
是的 我和卡洛斯说了几句,但我想卡洛斯有点夸大 这是你的解释吗。
-
6. You thought your backstabbing was unsuccessful?
你觉得背后陷害的策略失败了。
-
7. Well, I'll admit it's kind of flimsy,but until I got something better...
我承认是有点弱,等我想到更好的点子。
-
8. Okay, next time you have an issue with me,you know where my office is.
下次对我再有意见,直接来我办公室提。
-
9. Oh, and, uh, as far as Friday nights are concerned...
至于周五晚上加班的事情。
-
10. Consider that a permanent work night.
以后每周五晚上固定加班。