<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. Yes, ma'am. Are you ready to...
是的 夫人 你准备好了。
-
2. Oh, not, uh, just yet.
不 还没。
-
3. It's not a bad idea, having an upgrade available.
如果能有个高级房间 也不是个坏主意。
-
4. I bet that's a perk people would be willing to pay for.
我打赌这是个大家愿意付钱的特殊待遇。
-
5. Ma'am, it's a prison.
夫人 这是监狱。
-
6. The only perk we offer is a cavity search.
我们能提供的特殊待遇只有查蛀牙。
-
7. Um... To be honest, i-I'm not feeling up to this.
老实说 我不太能接受。
-
8. I'm gonna have to come back another day.
我还是改天再来吧。
-
9. Fine. He's got another visitor scheduled anyway,so I don't even have to tell him you were here. Another visitor? Who?
好 反正他还有一个已经预约好的访客,所以我至少不用告诉他你来过了 另外的访客 谁。
-
10. Some lady. She visits him every week.
一位女士 每周都来看他。