<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. And quite frankly, I feel sorry for him.
坦白说 我替他难过。
-
2. After all, I know what it's like to be exiled from suburbia.
毕竟 我知道被紫藤街流放是什么感觉。
-
3. So you're not...
所以你不是。
-
4. Trying to start up something?
不是想挑起什么事端吗。
-
5. He's in jail.
他在监狱。
-
6. My boobs are impressive, but they can't bend iron bars.
我的胸部是很诱人 但是也穿不过监狱铁窗。
-
7. Well... Thank you for... Checking in on him
谢谢你一直去看他。
-
8. and for answering my question.
也谢谢你回答我的疑问。
-
9. I have a question.
我倒有个问题。
-
10. Why aren't you visiting him?
你为什么不去看他。