返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. Two days after I kicked the proverbial bucket,my husband asked my neighbors to do me a favor.
    在我升天两日之后,我丈夫让邻居们帮个忙。
  • 2. You could tell from the looks on their faces
    从她们的表情 你可以看出。
  • 3. it wasn't something they... wanted to do,but... they agreed to do it anyway.
    她们并不情愿,但 她们最后还是答应了。
  • 4. So the next day, they piled into a car
    然后第二天 她们聚在车里。
  • 5. with two thermoses filled with coffee,a basket filled with baked goods
    带着两个装满咖啡的保温瓶,一个装满烤饼的篮子。
  • 6. and an urn that was filled with... me.
    还有一个装有我的骨灰缸。
  • 7. I hate that we have to do this.
    真讨厌我们要这么做。
  • 8. So you've said. I mean, it really is the kind of thing a relative should do.
    你已经说过了 我是说 这是一个亲人应该做的。
  • 9. Maybe it is, but we're in the car, on our way there,so stop your bitching. Well, can you at least put the radio on?
    也许吧 但我们已经在去那的路上了,还是别抱怨了 那你至少该把广播打开吧。
  • 10. I won't feel like bitching if I can sing along to something.
    如果我能跟着唱歌什么的话 就不会感觉有抱怨了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next