返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. Lynette, thank you again for driving.
    勒奈特 谢谢你开车送我们回来。
  • 2. You bet. Hold it.
    不谢 等等。
  • 3. We still gotta figure out where we're gonna spread the ashes.
    我们还没有决定 把骨灰撒在哪里。
  • 4. Now it's gotta be some place that was meaningful to Edie.
    一定得是对伊迪意义重大的地方。
  • 5. Well, Edie once told me she lost her virginity in a cow pasture.
    伊迪曾经告诉我 她在一个奶牛牧场失贞。
  • 6. If we can find that exact field...
    如果我们能找到那个地方。
  • 7. We'd find a lot of traumatized cows.
    我们能发现许多有心理创伤的奶牛。
  • 8. Do we really need to do this tonight? They're ashes.
    我们一定得在今晚商量吗。
  • 9. It's not like they're gonna go bad.
    骨灰是不会变质的。
  • 10. Fine. We'll talk tomorrow.
    好的 明天再说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next