<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. Beneath trees that had once given me shade...
曾经乘凉的大树下。
-
2. On top of roses I once admired...
曾经欣赏的玫瑰花上。
-
3. And beside fences I once gossiped over.
曾经跟别人叽叽喳喳交谈过的篱笆旁。
-
4. And after my friends had finished saying good-bye,a wind came along and took what was left of me into the air.
在我的朋友们完成告别仪式之后,一阵风吹来 把剩下的带到了空气中。
-
5. As I looked down on the world,I began to let go of it.
我看着下面的世界,我开始释放。
-
6. I let go of white picket fences
我远离那个白色的箭桩篱笆。
-
7. and cars in driveways,coffee cups and vacuum cleaners.
车道上的停车,咖啡杯和吸尘器。
-
8. I let go of all those things which seem so ordinary,but when you put them together, they make up a life...
我远离看起来是如此平常的所有事物,但把它们组合到一起时 就成了一种生活。
-
9. A life that really was one of a kind.
一种确实异类的生活。
-
10. I'll tell you something...
给你说吧。