<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. Oh, and, ladies, we have been asked by the city council
女士们 市议会要求我们。
-
2. to beautify the center divider on main street.
美化主要街道的中央分禾器。
-
3. So make sure your calendars are clear next Tuesday.
所以要确定下周二没别的安排。
-
4. I know I'm new here at the garden club,but what's with all the gardening?
我知道我在园丁俱乐部是新人,但为什么干这些活。
-
5. I thought this was just an excuse
我以为我们只是。
-
6. to get together for bitchin' and boozin'. Blame edna, the flower fascist.
聚在一起 发发牢骚 喝酒狂欢呢 要怪就怪爱德娜 那个花卉法西斯分子。
-
7. Yeah, when we first joined,we used to sit around in wicker chairs,drinking margaritas and just looked at the flowers. Oh, I'd kill for a Margarita.
我们刚加入时,经常坐在柳椅上,喝喝玛格丽特鸡尾酒 赏赏花 我爱死玛格丽特鸡尾酒了。
-
8. Don't cluster, ladies. Vary the colors.
女士们 不要聚在一起 颜色要分开。
-
9. And she's the one I'd kill.
我也爱死她了。
-
10. I mean, really, who died and left her in charge?
谁是这里真正的负责人。