返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. Will he whistle while he works,or will he just skip around the house occasionally?
    他是会在工作的时候吹口哨呢,还是说他会围着房子欢快的跳。
  • 2. I did not raise you to be bitchy.
    我可没教过你说话这么恶毒。
  • 3. No, you raised me to be passive-aggressive.
    是 你没教 你教我当笑面虎。
  • 4. My bitchiness... That was self-taught.
    毒舌 这是我自学的。
  • 5. Well, save it for those karaoke parties at Bob and Lee's.
    留着到鲍勃和李的卡拉OK聚会上说吧。
  • 6. I am not amused.
    我可不觉得有趣。
  • 7. Mom, your b.S. Meter might be broken,but mine works just fine.
    妈 你心智被蒙蔽了,但是我很清醒。
  • 8. Orson's up to something.
    奥森在搞什么鬼。
  • 9. Well, I can understand why you're a bit cynical,but I'm giving him another chance.
    我可以理解你为什么有点刻薄,但我要再给他一次机会。
  • 10. He's my husband, and I still love him.
    他是我丈夫 我还爱他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next