<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的。
-
2. Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些。
-
3. Heck of a dinner party, huh?
一顿糟糕的晚餐。
-
4. It's amazing how fast you can eat in total silence.
我很惊讶 你不说话可以吃得那么快。
-
5. It's my fault. I should have just told Tom the truth,although it turned out to be kind of a wash
我的过错 我应该告诉汤姆事情的真相,这样就和帕蒂.瑞索那件事。
-
6. with the whole Patty Rizzo thing.
扯平了。
-
7. You know what I think is cool?
其实这很棒。
-
8. You guys have been married a long time,and you still get jealous.
我是说结婚这么多年,却还有激情吃彼此的醋。
-
9. Yeah. But just to be on the safe side,if I fall in my tub again, let me die there.
也对 但安全起见,下次如果我滑到了 让我横尸浴室。
-
10. Okay. Back to work.
好的 回去工作了。