<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. Wow. Would you look at the time? I'm late for work.
哦 看看时间 我快迟到了。
-
2. We're gonna have to talk about this later.
我们以后再谈。
-
3. Coward. You got that right.
胆小鬼 对 我就是。
-
4. How'd I do? You were great.
我做的怎么样 很棒。
-
5. But he didn't answer me. Doesn't matter. Issue's on the table.
但他并没有回答我 没关系 迟早会的。
-
6. Yes, on this street,the negotiating begins at sunrise,and it doesn't end...
在这条街上,谈判在日出便开始了,而且它不会结束。
-
7. Here's the ice cream I promised you.
这是我承诺的冰淇淋。
-
8. Until someone gets exactly what they want.
除非人们得到了他们想要的。
-
9. Walter Bergen was a divorce lawyer,and the women who hired him always had something to say
沃尔特·卑尔根是一名离婚律师,女人们付钱给他 总会向他数落。
-
10. about the men they were divorcing.
那些和她们离婚的男人们的缺点。