<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. I'm a middle-aged guy...
我不年轻了。
-
2. Tom was searching.
汤姆深感迷茫。
-
3. And I don't know what I wanna do with my life.
我不知未来的人生之路如何寻觅。
-
4. We're rich again! Hallelujah!
我们又有钱了 哈雷路亚。
-
5. Gaby's life returned to normal.
加布重回富人行列。
-
6. We're gonna be us again... The old Carlos and Gaby.
我们又会像从前那样风光。
-
7. I'm gonna make sure that you walk away from this marriage
我保证你毫无损失。
-
8. with your assets intact. Now to accomplish this...
包括你的公司和财产 为了做到这一点。
-
9. And Bree agreed to protect what she felt was hers.
布里同意保护本属于自己的财产。
-
10. I'm capable of doing whatever needs to be done.
一切都听您部署。