返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. where she got so plowed she fell in the koi pond...
    她心情郁闷至极 掉进了酒池了。
  • 2. Where she landed on you, drunky sue.
    压在你身上 你也醉醺醺的。
  • 3. Everybody was hammered at that party.
    那次晚会每个人都被灌醉了。
  • 4. Well, then it must've been a gambling problem.
    那一定是赌博的问题。
  • 5. Based on what?
    你怎么知道。
  • 6. She never missed bingo night at immaculate heart...
    她一定会玩宾戈游戏。
  • 7. And she was lutheran.
    她是马丁·路德的信徒。
  • 8. You really think she bingo'ed her house away?
    你真的认为她的房子是被她赌没了的。
  • 9. Uh, I don't know. There has to be some reason.
    我不清楚 但肯定有原因。
  • 10. You don't fall that far that fast
    你不可能一下变得如此穷困潦倒。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next