返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Orson's going to get half of everything,including your jewelry, your artwork, your antiques.
    奥森会拥有一半财产,包括你的珠宝 你的艺术品 还有古董。
  • 2. Wouldn't it be easier to just have him killed?
    这么说干掉他会简单很多。
  • 3. As your lawyer, I can't condone that.
    作为一个律师 我不赞成这么做。
  • 4. That said, I have a cousin... I was kidding!
    不过我有一个表弟 我是开玩笑的。
  • 5. So was I. Loosen up, freckles.
    我也是啊 放松点 小可爱。
  • 6. Well, I just never know with you.
    我太不了解你了。
  • 7. And don't call me "freckles."
    还有别叫得这么肉麻。
  • 8. Look, if you're not comfortable with Tony,why don't we do the job ourselves?
    如果你不放心汤尼办事,我们也可以自己来啊。
  • 9. I bet you'd look hot in a ski mask.
    我打赌你带上面具一定性感极了。
  • 10. You are repugnant, and this conversation is over.
    可恶 谈话就到此为止吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next