返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. with an attorney's number. Would you call him for me, please?
    请帮我打给他。
  • 2. Please, can't this wait? We're about to get married. Not today you're not.
    我们能等等吗 我们马上就结婚了 你们选错日子了。
  • 3. What's going on? Who are these guys? Uh... immigration agents, and I think they're...
    发生什么事了 他们是谁 移民局的 我想。
  • 4. Sending Jackson back to Canada.
    她们要把杰克逊遣送回加拿大。
  • 5. Hello? May I speak with, uh, Bree Van De Kamp?
    你好 请找布里·范德坎普。
  • 6. Oh, she's not in at the moment. Can I take a message?
    她现在不在 请留言。
  • 7. Uh, yeah, this is Sheila with Weston brothers storage.
    我是威斯顿兄弟仓库的西拉。
  • 8. It's about the storage unit she just rented. Storage unit?
    我想谈谈关于她租的存储间 存储间。
  • 9. Uh, yeah, we overcharged her on the deposit.
    对 我们的保证金多算了。
  • 10. Tell her not to worry.
    告诉她不用担心。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next