<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. Well, don't be mad at Katherine.
别怪凯瑟琳。
-
2. We all know that she just can't... keep a secret.
我们都知道 她守不住秘密。
-
3. Wow, this place is looking worse than ever.
这里看起来比以前糟糕许多。
-
4. Yeah, aunt Connie's salons haven't been doing so well.
康妮姨妈的沙龙看上去有点寒酸。
-
5. You know, maybe you should take off some of those diamonds.
也许你该少戴点钻石饰品。
-
6. You walk in there like that,you're gonna make her feel bad about herself. Say no more.
你这么走进去 就像,在刺激她更加自惭形秽 那还用说。
-
7. You know, aunt Connie's like a second mother to me.
康妮姨妈就像我的亲妈一样。
-
8. Why do you hate her so much? Because all she ever does is put me down.
你为什么这么讨厌她 因为她一直贬低我。
-
9. If you'd pay attention, you'd see what I'm talking about.
稍加注意 就能看出来。
-
10. Oh! There's my Carlos!
卡洛斯。