<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第24集>>
-
1. that you're gonna throw her out on the street! I didn't tell her that!
你要把她扔到街上去 我没这么说。
-
2. I just... Kind of threatened to.
我只是 类似于威胁她一下。
-
3. Bottom line... she is my niece, and she is not going anywhere.
不管怎样 她是我外甥女 她哪都不去 就留在这。
-
4. You're the adult, Gaby. Start acting like it.
你是成年人 加布 成熟点吧。
-
5. I know this looks bad,but we did what we did for a good reason.
我知道看起来不像好事,我们这么做是有原因的。
-
6. Ma'am, you can't break into a person's house for any reason.
夫人们 任何原因 你们都不应该 非法进入别人的房子。
-
7. Uh, what if there's a baby inside and there's a fire?
那如果着火 房子里有个婴儿呢。
-
8. Well... See? Everything's not all cut and dry, is it, rookie?
看吧 没有什么是绝对的 是不是 菜鸟。
-
9. Roberta, don't piss him off.
萝伯塔 别惹他生气。
-
10. You can't take a club to the head like you used to.
你不能像你以前那样硬碰硬。