<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. Please let me explain! -Go to hell.
听我解释 -去死吧。
-
2. Katherine said you were here.
凯瑟琳说你在这儿。
-
3. And I thought, since you were already in church,We might see the pastor
我想 既然你来了,那我们就去找牧师。
-
4. And schedule some counseling sessions.
帮我们安排下婚姻咨询。
-
5. I don't need counseling, Orson. I need a divorce.
奥森 我不需要什么咨询 我要离婚。
-
6. Don't tell me we don't need counseling.
别告诉我不需要咨询。
-
7. You've been sleeping in the guest room for weeks.
你在客房已经睡了好几个星期了。
-
8. It's not right. -I agree,And if you had An ounce of chivalry,You'd have given me the master.
我们不应该是这样的 -我同意,如果你稍微有一丁点风度,就换我睡卧室。
-
9. You might think that with holding sex
或许你认为不和我同房。
-
10. Will make me give up on us.
我就会妥协。