<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. being the injured party.
她变成了受伤害的那一方。
-
2. She took Mike from me first.
是她先从我这里抢走麦克的。
-
3. But you and Mike were divorced at the time.
但当时你跟麦克离婚了。
-
4. And--and Katherine was very lonely.
凯瑟琳又很寂寞。
-
5. Okay, rule number one of the female code--
女人法则第一条。
-
6. Never sleep with your friend's ex-husband.
别和朋友的前夫上床。
-
7. Well, uh, perhaps she should've seen
或许 或许她应该看出来。
-
8. that you still had feelings for Mike.
你对麦克还有感情。
-
9. It would've been different if she'd slept with...
要是她 她跟。
-
10. Oh, let's say for instance, Karl.
卡尔上床会不一样的。