返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第03集>>

  • 1. So I don't know if you heard,But this morning the police released Danny. Bolen.
    我不知道你有没有听说,今天早上警察把丹尼.伯伦释放了。
  • 2. I heard. You must be worried sick. -I am.
    我听说了 你一定担心极了吧 -是的。
  • 3. Clearly, he's unstable. Who knows what he might do next?
    显然他很不可靠 谁知道他接下来会干什么。
  • 4. So what are we gonna do about it?
    那我们该怎么做呢。
  • 5. You ever hear about that old man on Maple Drive?
    你听说过那个住在枫叶大道上的老人吗。
  • 6. people found out he used to be an accountant for the nazis,And they threw garbage all over his yard.
    人们发现他过去给纳粹当过会计,然后他们把垃圾全扔在他家院子里。
  • 7. That's right. And he moved.
    是的 然后他就搬走了。
  • 8. But then it was bought
    但后来那所房子被。
  • 9. By some ex-hippie who painted the house pink,So it was a pyrrhic victory at best.
    一些嬉皮士买了 他们把房子涂成了粉红色,因此这个胜利是有代价的。
  • 10. Well, look, I'm just bringing this up
    我提醒大家。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next