<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. You're gonna dump me over a lousy brooch?
你要把我当胸针一样甩了吗。
-
2. It's not the brooch, Karl. It's you.
不是胸针 卡尔 是你。
-
3. Stealing Susan's Jewelry
你偷了苏珊的胸针。
-
4. And then berating her for losing it?
然后责怪她弄丢了。
-
5. What kind of man does that?
哪种人会这么做呢。
-
6. How about a man whose wife's taking him to the cleaners,Who wants to get back a little of
比如一个被老婆卷走一切的男人,哪个男人会想。
-
7. what she's costing him?
从卷走一切的老婆那里再讨回一点东西呢。
-
8. But how could you be so stupid as to then give it to me?
不过你怎么会蠢到把胸针送给我。
-
9. Did it not occur to you that she might see me wearing it?
难道你就想不到她会看到我戴着她的胸针。
-
10. Hey, when Susie and I divorced,She lost a lot of things.
我跟苏珊离婚后,她丢了许多东西。