<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. I did what you asked, Karl.
我按你说的做了 卡尔。
-
2. I went home and thought about your proposal.
我回家想过你的建议。
-
3. And? No, wait. Not yet. Do I need to brace myself?
然后呢 不 等等 我需要做好心理准备吗。
-
4. I'm not gonna say no. -Really?
我不打算拒绝 -真的。
-
5. Or yes. What's the point
或接受 重点是。
-
6. When I already have a husband I can't seem to shake?
我已经结婚了就不能三心两意。
-
7. So for now, you might wanna focus
所以从现在开始。
-
8. On getting me a divorce.
你就得想专心帮我搞离婚。
-
9. And if I do that, you'll marry me?
如果我做到了 你会嫁我吗。
-
10. No, not you, but I am interested in this other Karl--
不 不是你 但我对另一个卡尔有兴趣。