返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. It's like we're married already.
    这好像我们已经结婚了。
  • 2. Karl, if we go public with this, let alone marry,There will be serious consequences.
    卡尔 且不说结婚 即便我们这样走出去,后果也会很可怕。
  • 3. Susan may never speak to me again,And god only knows what Orson will do.
    苏珊可能不再跟我说话,还有谁知道奥森会做出什么来。
  • 4. I will not even contemplate paying that price
    在我确定你真值得我为你这么做前。
  • 5. Until I'm sure you're damn well worth it.
    我不会随便付出这个代价。
  • 6. And if you can prove that you are...
    如果你能证明你确实值得。
  • 7. Then you can give this to me again.
    那你就能再次送这个给我。
  • 8. And next time, it'll mean something.
    到时候 它就会有所价值。
  • 9. Well, did you talk with her? Is she ready to apologize?
    你跟她谈过了吧 她准备好道歉了吗。
  • 10. Mm, not quite.
    还没。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next