<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. We met when you handed me this bucket and rag.
你把这水桶和抹布给我的时候我们见过。
-
2. Oh. Yeah. Right.
对 对。
-
3. Sorry. Uh, you helped her?
抱歉 你教她的。
-
4. I told her to look at fractions like a big chocolate cake.
我告诉她像把分数看成个大巧克力蛋糕。
-
5. The bottom number is the whole thing,and the top number represents how many slices.
底下的数字代表整体,上面的数字代表分出了多少块。
-
6. Well, I should've known cake would make everything come into focus.
我早该知道蛋糕能搞定她。
-
7. Math is my specialty.
数学是我的专长。
-
8. I have a phd in engineering from the university of Bucharest.
我在布加勒斯特大学考得了工程博士学位。
-
9. But it means nothing in the American job market. So...
但这在美国的职业市场毫无意义 所以。
-
10. Wow. A doctor.
哇 博士。