返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>

  • 1. about a burn victim who can only be healed by manicott'? I admit that was a bit tacky.
    关于一个只想吃通心粉的火灾幸存者 我承认这有点小人。
  • 2. I lit a candle for that woman!
    我为那女人点了蜡烛。
  • 3. If you think about it, it was a huge compliment.
    你好好想想 这可是对你大大的肯定啊。
  • 4. And the compliment is
    你说的肯定是指。
  • 5. that my food is good enough for your business, but I'm not.
    我的食物能促成你的生意 而我不能。
  • 6. I would never say you weren't good enough.
    我决不会说你不能胜任。
  • 7. Of course you wouldn't. You're tactful.
    当然不是你 你那么八面玲珑。
  • 8. But you know what? I'm not, which is why I can say
    但你知道吗,我不像你那么八面玲珑 我很直率。
  • 9. that you're a two-faced, condescending bitch
    你是个表里不一又傲慢的婊子。
  • 10. who will never make a nickel off my dead grandma's braciole!
    决不会为我祖母酒烩肉卷的配方 交一分钱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next