<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. Denise, I'm glad I ran into you.
丹尼丝 我很高兴找和你重逢。
-
2. I... I came down here to apologize.
我是来道歉的。
-
3. No, you came down here to get me kicked off the case.
不 你是想把我踢出这案子。
-
4. Okay. One more thing to apologize for.
好吧 这也是一件要道歉的事。
-
5. So look, um, I really am sorry about Mark Malone,but that was ages ago,and that guy had "loser" written all over him.
听着 我真的对马克·马龙的事很抱歉,但那是很久以前了,而且那家伙就是个失败者。
-
6. Hmm. He's the c.E.O. Of Malone enterprises
现在他是马龙公司的首席执行官。
-
7. with a 6-bedroom home overlooking the lake.
家里的6个卧室都可以看到湖。
-
8. Okay. The point is,I'd hate for our history to cloud your judgment
好吧 重点是,我不想我们的旧事影响。
-
9. in this case.
你对此案的判断。
-
10. You think I'm behaving unprofessionally.
你觉得我的表现不专业。