<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. I gotta admit, I do sort of miss those guys.
我承认 有点想念他们了。
-
2. You should've seen her when I was leaving her office.
你该看我离开时她的眼神。
-
3. She had this look in her eyes. She was so defeated.
都是失败者的悔意。
-
4. You should've seen this look in her eyes.
你应该看她的眼神。
-
5. It was like, "screw you, Lynette. I win!"
去你的勒奈特 我赢了。
-
6. So that's when you called the lawyer? Hell, yes. They're not getting away with this.
所以你就给律师打电话了 是 我不能忍气吞声。
-
7. They are not gonna harass me. I am gonna sue their ass!
他们再也不会烦我了 我要告得他们满地找牙。
-
8. And Carlos is being served papers tomorrow.
卡洛斯明天就会收到起诉书。
-
9. Wow. You're really gettin' worked up here.
你真的让我兴奋。
-
10. We are not having angry sex.
我们生气时不做爱。