<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Okay, everyone, team up. I want an attacker and a victim.
各位 自由组合 做袭击者和受害者。
-
2. Hey, Gaby, you wanna attack me?
加布 想攻击我吗。
-
3. Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, I don't wanna hurt you.
麦克卢斯基太太 不想伤了你。
-
4. Oh, please. I've eaten burgers bigger than you.
我吃的汉堡都比你块头大。
-
5. All right, bring it on. All right, granny. Prepare to break a hip.
来吧 好的 老太太 小心你的屁股。
-
6. So, uh... Looks like we're partners. Do you wanna attack me?
我们应该是搭档 你想袭击我吗。
-
7. I could be persuaded.
可以啊。
-
8. Now, attackers, I want you to approach your victim.
好 袭击者靠近受害者。
-
9. Oh! Hey! Freakishly strong old lady here!
这有个特别强壮的女人。
-
10. I credit the bran.
这得归功于糟糠。