返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. What about Orson? How could you do this to him?!
    奥森呢 你怎能这样对他。
  • 2. You know nothing about my marriage to Orson.
    你不了解我的婚姻。
  • 3. Orson has put me through hell this year! -Bree, too tight!
    奥森 他使我度日如年 太紧了。
  • 4. Susan, I know you're angry...
    苏珊 我知道你生气。
  • 5. But Karl means more to me than just a fling,and I am not giving him up.
    但卡尔对我来说不是冲动之为,我不会放手。
  • 6. So if that means our friendship is over,then that's your decision, not mine. Uhh!
    如果这意味着我们的友谊结束,是你决定的 不是我。
  • 7. You're going? We just, uh, got started.
    你要走吗 我们刚开始。
  • 8. I know, but I think I've defended myself enough for one day.
    知道 但今天我做的防卫足够了。
  • 9. Hey. Hey. I just got a call from the lawyer.
    刚才律师打电话来了。
  • 10. They're gonna be serving Carlos any minute.
    他们随时会告卡洛斯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next