<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Look, I know what you are doing, and I am not going for it.
我知道你现在在做什么 而我也不会任由你摆布。
-
2. You want me gone, you're gonna have to fire me.
如果你不想在见到我 你必须要亲自解雇我。
-
3. And open myself up to a lawsuit by firing a pregnant woman?
而让我因为解雇一个孕妇而陷进一场官司。
-
4. I don't think so.
我不这么认为。
-
5. Then if you don't mind, I have work to do.
如果你不介意我还有事情要做。
-
6. Hey. These aren't my kids.
这不是我孩子的照片。
-
7. No. Those... Are Tim's kids.
对 这是蒂姆孩子的照片。
-
8. This is his office now.
这里现在是他的办公室了。
-
9. So... What office will I be using?
那我的办公室呢。
-
10. Are you kidding me? These twins have a bigger office.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 这办公室比我肚子还小。