<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. Well, actually, I figured it out.
好吧 应该说 是我自己发现的。
-
2. Your mom just filled in the details.
你妈妈只是提供了些细节。
-
3. Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做。
-
4. Well, frankly, I think she was glad
老实说 我认为她觉得。
-
5. to finally find someone she could be honest with.
能找到个可以吐露心声的人 是件好事。
-
6. And that goes for you, too.
你也一样。
-
7. If you ever need to talk, you can trust me.
如果你需要找谁谈谈 你可以信任我。
-
8. I hope so.
希望如此。
-
9. 'Cause if you say anything,they're gonna throw my mom in jail.
因为如果你泄露半句,我妈妈就要去坐牢了。
-
10. No, no. It doesn't work that way.
不是的 没那么严重。