<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. You got it!
那就离吧。
-
2. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa claus,and he's giving me my balls back!
太棒了 弗吉尼亚州真的有圣诞老人,他让我的小球球又自由了。
-
3. Correction... one of them. I get half of everything.
纠正一下 是其中一个 所有东西一人一半。
-
4. But not the business. I started that. With my father's money.
但不包括生意 那是我开办的 用的是我父亲的钱。
-
5. So I get half, and I'm selling it.
我分到一半后 我就卖掉它。
-
6. Wait a minute. Let's talk about this.
等等 我们以后再谈这事。
-
7. Oh-ho! So now you're scared?
现在怕了吗。
-
8. You'd be that vindictive?
你就这么恨我吗。
-
9. Destroy the one thing I love out of spite?
破坏我喜爱的东西来泄恨。
-
10. Hello?! Have we met? Of course I would.
拜托 你不认识我吗 我恨死你了。