返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. "Those" people? Don't you mean our people?
    那些人 你的意思是不像我们这样的吗。
  • 2. Our people are the rich private school people.
    我们这样的人要进富有的私立学校。
  • 3. Oh, my god. I know exactly what is going on here.
    天哪 我知道你到底想干什么了。
  • 4. What? You are ashamed of being Mexican.
    是什么 -你对成为墨西哥人感到丢脸。
  • 5. Oh, that's insane. No, it totally makes sense.
    你真是太蠢了 -不 我明白了。
  • 6. All of our friends are white.
    我们的朋友都是白人。
  • 7. You didn't want me to teach the girls Spanish. Because I don't understand it,and I didn't want you guys plotting behind my back. A nd when we bought this house,and I said we would be the only Mexicans in the neighborhood,do you remember what you said? "Fine by me."
    你不想让我教孩子们西班牙语 因为我听不懂,我可不想让你们在我背后有什么小动作 当我们买这幢房子的时候,我说我们应该是邻居中的唯一的墨西哥人,你还记的自己怎么回答的吗 很好。
  • 8. You're right. It's my fault.
    你说的对 这都是我的错。
  • 9. I should have told the realtor,"forget square footage and central air.
    我早就应该告诉房地产经纪人,忘记地方宽敞有中央空调的环境。
  • 10. Find us something next door to a mariachi bar."
    去隔壁墨西哥流浪乐队的酒吧找我们吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next