<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. He was a good man,and he cared about each and every one of these dancers.
他是个好人,他关心这儿的每一个舞女。
-
2. Oh, I'm sure.
哦 那肯定的。
-
3. Karl was always a big supporter of the arts.
卡尔总是艺术的狂热拥护者。
-
4. Uh, so who do I speak to
呃 我该找谁谈谈。
-
5. about selling my share of herpes on parade?
关于卖掉我所拥有的股份。
-
6. Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定要这么做吗。
-
7. Now business has been real good lately,especially since we started topless karaoke Tuesdays.
最近生意真的非常好,尤其是开始周二半裸K歌项目之后。
-
8. Well, as lucrative an enterprise as that seems...
嗯 一家看上去获利颇丰的公司...。
-
9. Take a look around. Have a drink.
四处转转吧 来杯喝的。
-
10. And then if you want to sell,you have your lawyer call me.
到时候如果你还想卖,让你的律师打给我。