<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. I know why you're doing this, Bree.
我知道你为什么这样做 布里。
-
2. Reverend Sykes stopped by to check on my progress.
思盖斯牧师来看我了。
-
3. He was very proud of himself
他对说服你做这项慈善工作。
-
4. for convincing you to take me on as charity work.
感到非常自豪。
-
5. It's not charity work.
照顾你不是慈善工作。
-
6. When I had that affair, I didn't just betray you.
外遇不仅使我背叛了你。
-
7. I betrayed my faith as well.
还使我背叛了我的信仰。
-
8. So please, you have to let me help you or I am g...
所以求你让我来帮你 否则我。
-
9. Or you won't get into heaven?
否则你就上不了天堂吗。
-
10. Didn't realize how much this means to you.
你居然这么在意此事。