<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Why didn't you tell me? Because I wanted to talk to someone,and I didn't need your ridicule.
你为什么不告诉我 因为我想找个人来听我倾诉,不是听你的嘲笑。
-
2. Are you talking about the baby?
你谈孩子的事吗。
-
3. It started out about that.
开始是谈此事。
-
4. But now we're on to, um... Other things.
但后来就谈到其它事情上去了。
-
5. Other things? You mean like me?
其它什么事 谈我吗。
-
6. I might've mentioned you once or twice.
我提到你一两次。
-
7. Once or twice? Uh-huh.
一两次。
-
8. I bet if we downed a shot every time we read the name "Lynette,"
我猜如果每看到我名字就做个记号。
-
9. we'd be hammered by page two.
翻到第二页就已布满密密麻麻的记号了。
-
10. Let me see that.
让我看看。